Friday, March 23, 2012

Nada

I kinda maybe thought Aiden would come today....and I guess it's still possible, but so many people say that you usually go into labor at night so I feel like if he was coming today, I'd already have an idea. Yesterday I got to a point on a work project that I felt very comfortable leaving on so I thought maybe letting go of the tension I had wrapped up in the project would coax him to also let go of being inside my tummy.
Last night Ryan and I took bets on how big he will be. I said 7lbs 9oz, Ryan said 7lbs 4oz....but if he doesn't show up soon, we are going to have to up those amounts! I figured I would document them on here so that we can laugh at how off we were when he finally does make his appearance.

1 comment:

  1. You should start a pool, maybe you could make some money too! Plus, I want to play :)

    ReplyDelete