Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's a shame....

...that all of my attempts to bring Aiden out of my belly and into this world do not qualify as medical expenses. For example, the spicy wings I ate at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight. Or the pedicure I got the other day. Or the massage I've scheduled for Friday. Or the red raspberry leaf tea I've been drinking. All legitimate attempts to get Aiden is come out and play. I mean, I could see the logic in calling all of those medical expenses, and therefore think it makes sense to submit them for reimbursement through my flexible spending account. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm allowed to submit a paragraph stating why these sorts of things qualify and without that paragraph I don't think the people processing the claim would quite understand. And so, to no avail and without reimbursement, I continue the fruitless attempts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment