Thursday, March 22, 2012

At least we know we have a spring baby....

Since yesterday was the first official day of spring, we can guarantee what season our little Aiden will be born in. :) It's not seeming like today is going to be the day. Ryan is trying to convince the little guy to come tomorrow, but for some reason I think it will be next Wednesday. The doctor and sono lady have always said I measured perfectly on time so I think he'll stick around till his 40 weeks are up and then make an appearance.
(by "trying to convince" I mean that Ryan whispers to my belly and asks him to show up on Friday. Ryan also tells him to kick once for this week, twice for next week....it's pretty funny stuff. I don't think he's really answering Ryan's questions, but I love it because Aiden reacts more to Ryan's voice than anyone else's. He'll be cool as a cucumber, not moving at all, and then Ryan will come over and start talking to him and Aiden will start moving around. Just brings a smile to my face.....)

1 comment: