Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Little Smurf

On Monday I got this email from daycare:

We have had a lot of fun dying/decorating eggs today.  But Aiden accidentally turned a small bowl of blue egg dye into his lap.  I’ve tried to clean him up but he’s a little ‘smurf’ from the waist down.

What she actually meant by the waist down, was....everywhere. To be honest, I'm surprised this is the first time it happened. Whenever Aiden comes home with paintings from daycare, I'm amazed I couldn't tell him his outfit that he'd painted that day.

So, back to Monday....Ryan asked if Aiden needed a bath, and I said no, he'd taken one the day before and should be fine. And then I undressed him. And realized that the blue egg dye had seeped through his clothes and he really was a little smurf. So, to the bath we went.

(Keep in mind....daycare had already given Aiden a good wipe down.....)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment