Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Alright, Alright...

I know the crowds have been begging for the return of schwei-town so I'm here to appease them. :) That or I've really been trying to get back to this for months now but haven't been successful. Time, priorities, multiple reasons and excuses. But alas, we are back and that's all that matters.

Where do I start? In the past six months we've had Christmas, spent months home shopping, celebrated Aiden's 4th birthday, and finally found a home and made the move to McKinney. We made our first ER visit....with Sophia for a dislocated elbow that I'm pretty sure her brother caused. Sophia learned how to verbally communicate a few things so all "conversations" with her don't end in meltdown tantrums on the floor (for real, this is how life with that girl goes). Aiden is learning how to catch a baseball and learned how to ride his balance bike perfectly (now we have to figure out how to incorporate the pedal part of the bike...). We discovered the joy of a bubble machine (see picture below...) and Sophia found her favorite place in all the world - on a swing. Life has been full and fun.

I started a birthday posts nearly two months ago for Aiden. Rest assured that I will be finishing it. I'm telling myself that it's okay if the documentation comes a few months late...I have the pictures to prove we did celebrate in a timely manner. For true authors like myself, sometimes the words just take a little longer....(cue the laughter). For reals, though, I'll catch you up on the last few months through some picture posts, while also trying to hook you in to the present. I apologize in advance if the past/present toggle causes any sort of motion sickness for your brain.

For now, the joy of bubbles! (This was Sophia's Valentine's gift.....they have one at church and I noticed that she always looked so happy playing with it. I had no idea how much joy this machine would bring...)


No comments:

Post a Comment