Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy 365th!

I feel better about explaining Aiden's age in days instead of years. How long do we think this will be acceptable? (Side note: I suddenly understand why parents use months instead of years....just seems like you can keep them little longer. Ryan and I used to joke about "months" people....and I fear I'm about to become one of them.)

We decided that since Aiden won't really remember this birthday, we shouldn't get him anything too big....so we settled on a tricycle and swing. :) We are heading up to KS to get our party on with Miss Lylah, so Aiden got to open his gifts a day early. I think he liked them ok.
 
Oh, Happy birthday my Aiden James! It's hard to believe that it's been an entire year (well, technically, you have until 8:55am so a few more minutes...) since we met your precious self. You've brought us more joy than we knew was possible over the last year. Thanks for showing up in our lives - and for turning me into a sap when you did. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment