Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Who Needs Sleep?

Have you ever had a behavior that you thought was good, until you saw that same behavior in someone else (for instance, your child).....and realized just maybe your idea of good was, well, not so much?
That's what I've discovered these last few days with sleep. For as long as I can remember, I've felt like I didn't need all that much sleep and I've been happy with that. Well, it appears Aiden feels the same way about his little self....but he is not so happy about that. In order to get him to sleep during the day, I put him in the sling and walk around the house (see example below). At night....well, we are still working on figuring out that solution. I'm pretty sure my mom is not-so-secretly laughing at this situation....I guess what goes around, comes around, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, what a cute little cuddle bug!!!His hair is so Beiber in this pic.

    ReplyDelete