Friday, February 3, 2012

Movin' on Up

That's the general direction of Mr. Aiden these days.....up. In the last few weeks he's moved up significantly. I don't remember feeling him above my belly button until about two weeks ago. Then, this last week he decided to do a wrap around to my right side....I thought he might kick me in the hip bone! Despite the fact that he's moving up and around, he's not much of a public performer. You have to be very patient waiting for him to move, and oftentimes I think he knows when someone is waiting to feel his little body wiggling because he won't move for a long stretch and usually waits until the person walks away. Sneaky little guy....
My showers have been WONDERFUL so far! Full of wonderful people and thoughtful gifts and happy moments. I have another Dallas shower tomorrow....I'll make a collage of shower pics once they all wrap up. Thank you to all the fabulous people in our lives who love us and want to show us support during this exciting time. We are blessed to have you in our lives!
This week starts month eight...CRAZY! He'll be here soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment